Monday Night Ladies Spring 2019 Comp will begin Monday 17 June.
Round 1 from June 17 declared a Wet match will be played 21 October; Round 2 from June 24 declared a Wet Match will now be played 28 Oct.
There will be no other matches replayed due to rain-all points to be shared if there is another Wet Match
Divisions 3 and 4 will complete Round 15 on Nov 4; Divisions 1 and 2 will play their Semi final on Nov 4. All Finals to be held 11 November
SOCIAL TENNIS NIGHT
The Courts at Pennant Hills Park will be available for Social Tennis July 8th and July 15th
Problems getting players?
If your team is struggling to get players for the night, please try the following, in the following order:
1. Phone all the Pool Players graded for your division or lower. This is the first option, Pool Players should be approached first..
2. Ring the other captains in your division, or a lower division, in case one of them has a player who is rostered off and can play for you.
N.B. Your team may only borrow each player a maximum of two times in a competition, with the exception that a player
from the lowest division can be borrowed a maximum of three times.
3. Borrow a player from another ETDTA competition, provided that person is of a similar playing standard.
Each person can be borrowed a maximum of two times, so would have to be recorded as a Late Registration if used for a third time.
4. Get a friend to play as a One-Time-Player. (OTPs can play once in each competition without having to become ETDTA members).
5. Ring your Divisional Secretary or the Competition Secretary to see if they have a solution.
6. If you try all of this, and you still cannot get a player, then play with just 3 players.The teams will then get to play 32 games on the night..
You have to pay court hire if you forfeit, so you should play as many sets as you can, then can play a few sets of social to get your money's worth.
Please do not forfeit until you have phoned the Competition Secretary or Divisional Secretaries to see if they have any other suggestions.
Monday Night Ladies Competition - Synopsis
Competition Secretary - Robyn Johnson 0401 503 410 firstname.lastname@example.org
Monday nights from 7:30 to 10:30 pm - 4 ladies per team play each night, each lady playing 4 sets, time permitting. 8 games sets with sudden death deuces. No play during NSW public school holidays. Costs are $110 per team registration each competition and each lady must also be a member of ETDTA ($42 currently for adults) per financial year. Nightly fees are $10 per night per lady. Home team provides a light supper.
Matches are played at Pennant Hills Tennis Centre, Britannia Street, Pennant Hills and Cnr Midson Rd & Wyralla Ave, Epping.